Use of our website
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy, hereinafter the "Policy", sets the criteria for processing any personal data, hereinafter "Personal Data", collected by us on you or provided by you to JUNTOS.
OF THE USERS
A User is any individual or legal person accessing the Website. All private communications between JUNTOS and any User will be confidential. Likewise, any type of information that the parties agree on will also have such a condition. Filling out any form on the Website or sending emails or other communications with JUNTOS implies the explicit consent of the User for the use of Personal Data in the company's automated system.
COLLECTION OF BASIC INFORMATION
In general, you may visit the Website without providing your Personal Data but on some occasions, JUNTOS will request such information. Personal Data refers to information such as your name, telephone number, address or email address. The personal information collected by JUNTOS is used, in part, to provide information and promotional material to you about the service, and also to contact you when necessary. If you decide to contact us, a track record of your correspondence will be kept. Like most other websites, JUNTOS collects statistical and analytical data, hereinafter "Non-Personal Data". Unlike Personal Data, this type of data does not allow us to identify you or communicate with you. Examples of non-personal data include the type of browser and other anonymous data related to Website use.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Laws, JUNTOS will not request Data of any person under thirteen (13) years old without having the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Any person providing JUNTOS with this type of information sets on record to be thirteen (13) years old or more. In the event that JUNTOS becomes aware that the personal data collected corresponds to a minor without authorization, appropriate measures will be taken to delete this data immediately.
JUNTOS may publish on the Website testimonials from their clients, which may contain Personal Data. Once you accept the Service Terms applying to the service, you give your consent to JUNTOS to publish any testimonials, comments, names and any other representation coming from you.
Cookies technology can be used to provide personalized information from the Website. A cookie is an information element that a website can send to your browser and then be stored in your system. You can configure your browser to notify you when receiving a cookie and decide whether you accept it or not. The information collected through Cookies is used to evaluate and improve the Website and to help diagnose problems with the server. JUNTOS can collect information concerning the type of your Internet browser, computer or operating system, your IP address, connection speed, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your geographical location when accessing the Website and the searches that led you to the Website. JUNTOS also tracks and collects information about you including the patterns you followed when using the Website such as the menus visited, searches made, and time spent browsing on the Website.
THIS WEBSITE USES GOOGLE ADWORDS REMARKETING
THIS WEBSITE USES GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The Website uses all Google Analytics features for fixed advertisers, which includes obtaining information from Cookies from specific visitors, such as the source, means and keyword used to visit the website. Google Analytics does not store visitor-specific data and will not use visitor-specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Remarketing. JUNTOS and other third-party businesses, including Google, use first party cookies (such as Google Analytics) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick) to inform, optimize and deliver ads based on user's previous visits to our website.
As an AdWords advertiser, JUNTOS cannot and will not:
(a) Manage advertising requesting Personal Identifiable Information including email address, telephone numbers, credit card numbers.
(b) Create a remarketing list or ad copy specifically targeting users in a “prohibited” manner. You can set your preferences for Google promotions displayed to you, or if you wish, you can unsubscribe from the list of advertising based on your interests by using the Google Ad Preferences page, from your browser or through https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
LINK TO OTHER NETWORKS
Links to other networks are an integral part of the Internet’s functionality, including the Website. Any link with an URL from a domain other than www.juntoslatam.org in the address bar of your browser is a link redirecting to other pages out of the scope of our service. This includes links to our content service providers, affiliates, or links to third parties that may be linked to JUNTOS. Those networks may send their Cookies to you, collect data or request personal information. JUNTOS cannot guarantee and is not responsible for the content of other networks or pages.
Please consider that every time you provide personal information to other networks or pages (e.g., via messages or chat), such information may be collected and/or used by unknown people. Although JUNTOS makes every effort to protect the personal information and privacy of its visitors, it cannot guarantee the security or privacy of any information you disclose to other websites, for which you will be doing it at your own risk. You must obtain information about the privacy and security practices and policies of Internet external sites before providing your personal data.
Violating or attempting to violate the security of the JUNTOS network is prohibited and it may result in criminal and civil actions against you. JUNTOS will investigate any alleged violation and will cooperate with the law enforcement if any criminal violation is alleged. Some of these violations include, but are not limited to:
• Access to information not intended for you.
• Logging in to a server or account to which you do not have authorized access.
• Attempting to test, scan, or assess the vulnerability of a system or network.
• Breaking the security or authenticity measures without proper authorization.
• Trying to interfere with the service to any User, host, or network.
• Take any action to obtain services that do not correspond to you.
The JUNTOS network may only be used for legal purposes, e.g., you must not use the JUNTOS network to create, transfer, distribute or store material that:
• Violates a trademark, copyright, trade secret or any other intellectual property right of third parties.
• Violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of third parties.
• Affects the privacy of communications.
• Contains obscene or pornographic content.
• May be threatening, abusive or hateful.
• Violates export control laws or rules.
• Promotes conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or could give rise to civil liability.
• It Causes technical malfunction to the JUNTOS network, including the introduction of viruses, worms, or any other destructive mechanism.
• Contravenes the reasonable rules of JUNTOS or other service providers regarding the JUNTOS network.
• Assists or allows any person to participate in any of the activities described herein.
• Constitutes misleading online marketing.
• If you become aware of the occurrence of any of these activities, you are compelled to notify JUNTOS immediately and take all appropriate actions to stop such activities.
UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS ("Spam")
Posting the same or similar unsolicited messages, massive ads, or informal ads to one person or group of people (known as "Spam") is prohibited. Spam is not only annoying for Internet users, but it also affects the efficiency and effectiveness of JUNTOS network. Such unsolicited messages can increase costs obstructing the JUNTOS network by making the Website inaccessible, and potentially slowing down applications that need the Internet.
Furthermore, neither JUNTOS nor email users should:
• Send or post excessive mails and/or intended to harm or annoy others.
• Insist on sending an email to a recipient who has indicated it does not wish to receive it.
• Send an email with a fake TCP/IP packet header information.
• Intentionally omit, delete, falsify or misinterpret information transmission, including response headers and addresses.
• Take any other action to obstruct your identity or contact information.
JUNTOS does not control nor will be held responsible for the content of the information browsing the Website, including any content provided on any third party website related to JUNTOS. Any link to any website is provided as an Internet browsing tool for informational purposes only and JUNTOS does not guarantee such website’s content. JUNTOS does not adopt or guarantee the accuracy of the content of any related website and has no responsibility for updating their content. The use of any information obtained through the Website is at your own risk. JUNTOS does not cover communications and is not responsible for the concealment or monitoring of the content you use.
JUNTOS will share the User’s information with companies, organizations or individuals not associated with JUNTOS if it is considered in good faith that such access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, applicable government request or legal process.
• Enforce the corresponding service conditions, which include the investigation of possible violations.
• Detect, avoid or otherwise manage technical issues regarding security or fraud.
• Protect against damages to the rights, property or security of JUNTOS, the Website users or the public as requested or permitted by law.
• If you have previously authorized JUNTOS to do so.
AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY